Morano's Climate Depot presents multiple puff pieces on GWPF 'report' as 'independent' news stories
Here's an exercise you might like to try out: given the links on Climate Depot on any particular date, figure out the ratio of puff pieces to news pieces. No, I don't know the answer.
- Shameful Shams: 'Damning New Investigation Into Climategate Inquiries' -- Reports Were 'Seriously inadequate'
- This is the Global Warming Policy Foundation's original press release about climate inactivist Andrew Montford's 'inquiry' into the CRU inquiries.
- Analysis: 'The Shoddy Climategate Inquiries'.
- This is a puff piece touting Montford's 'report'.
- New report on the failings of the three Climategate inquiries: 'Whitewashers squirm like maggots'.
- Another puff piece for the Montford 'report'.
- Paper: Failures of global warming Climategate probes 'let down public'.
- Yet another puff piece for the Montford 'report'.
- UK Report: A 'huge cloud of doubt' remains over the case for man-made global warming.
- Once more, a puff piece for the Montford 'report'.
- 'UK Investigation Completely Debunks Global Warming Science'.
- ... OK, I don't actually know what this is yet -- the site was apparently down when I tried to read the article. But judging from the title, I won't be surprised if it turns out to be what I think it is.
And, Montford hasn't replied to my questions on his 'inquiry'-into-inquiries.